Visit the first industrial winery on the island and enjoy a wine tasting and light lunch experience:
- Taste our four (4) wines and enjoy the food pairing with Greek and local delicacies, while enjoying breathtaking views of the caldera.
1.Santorini - Dry White Wine - Assyrtiko Variety
2.Anagallis - Semi Dry Rose Wine - Mandilaria, Aidani, Assyrtiko Varieties
3.Mandilaria - Dry Red Wine - Mandilaria Variety
4.Vinsanto - Naturally Sweet Dessert Wine from Sundried Grapes Assyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani Varieties
The Wine Tasting is served in tasting glasses and the quantity served is 50 ml.
Traditional Light Lunch Menu:
- Santorinian Fava with Spring Onion, Caper and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Santorinian Tomato Fritters with Onion and Basil
- Mixed Platter with an exceptional Variety of Cycladic Cheeses and Greek Cold Cuts accompanied with a selection of Bread sticks and Santorinian Tomato paste.
Plus 1 bottle of steel water.
Venetsanos sunset terrace is located on the top level of the winery, offering panoramic views to the caldera cliffs, the historic Santorinian vineyards & the Aegean Sea. It is an ideal location to enjoy the ambience of Santorini, with a glass of wine assorted with some delicious bites.
Choose 1 full glass of Venetsanos wines:
Dry White Wines (150ml)
- Santorini -P.D.O Santorini (Assyrtiko Variety) Vintage ’19
- Nykteri - P.D.O Santorini (Assyrtiko, Aidani, Athiri Varieties & maturation in French Oak) Vintage ‘19
Semi Dry Rose Wine (150ml)
-Anagallis– P.G.I Cyclades (Assyrtiko,Aidani,Mandilaria Varieties) Vintage ‘19
Dry Red Wine (150ml)
-Mandilaria– P.G.I Cyclades (Mandilaria Variety) Vintage ‘18
Sweet & Dessert wines (50ml)
-Liastos – P.G.I Cyclades (Mandilaria Variety)
-Vinsanto – P.D.O Santorini (Assyrtiko, Athiri, Aidani) Vintage 2016
Selection of Cycladic Cheese & Greek Cold Cuts accompanied with variety of bread sticks and burley rasks.
One bottle of still water 1lt